I need help with waypoints I made for TheHouse ET map.
(1)Outside door near Allies first spawn needs to be knifed or shot to remove,
I added flag attack, Didn't work...
(2)Outside wall needs to be dynamited, It's in goals, Bots not planting...
Map download: https://fearless-ass...he-house-final/
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 14 March 2020 - 06:18 PM
Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:03 AM
- Omni-bot 0.85 is very old version. It was released in 2015. If you create new waypoints, you should download latest version from the Assembla SVN repository.
- Why do you publish your waypoints on some third party private web site where nobody can find them ? Please post links to all your waypoints here in this forum so that everybody can use them.
- The file thehouse.gm is just garbage. Delete it and create a new file after you update to Omni-bot 0.86.
- Did you see a text "Uncomment for shootable breakables" in OnBotJoin function ? It is simple. You only need to delete //~ before bot.TargetBreakableDist = 90.0;
- Bots don't know what to do if you don't write a script. Have you read our wiki ? For example, you can use command SetGoalPriority("PLANT_wall_brick", 0.91);
- Waypoint flags attack and defend are deprecated since 2010 and should not be used anymore. ATTACK and DEFEND goals must now be created by command goal_create.
Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:19 AM
I'm a member of Hellreturn's clan, I only make simple waypoints for maps that don't have Them.
They were made with old Omni versions and are too incomplete to share,
Here You can find all of Them:https://fearless-ass...y/22-waypoints/
I have no computer schooling, I appreciate your patience.
Posted 18 March 2020 - 12:32 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users