Welcome to Omni-bot Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Medics won't give medpacks, only revive when dead

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

5to1

5to1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello,

In RTCW, The medic bots will only revive, they won't give out medpacks when you request a medic.

I would like to be able to have the medics give out medpacks like the LTs give out ammo.

Is there any way to change this behavior? Thanks

palota

palota

• Administrators
  • 574 posts

The revive goal has higher priority than delivering medpacks. There are often other players in your team who need help too. There's also a distance limit and medics can't hear you if you are too far away. So the medic can't respond to your request every time. But he should come to you if he is near you and does not have any more important goal.

5to1

5to1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

The revive goal has higher priority than delivering medpacks. There are often other players in your team who need help too. There's also a distance limit and medics can't hear you if you are too far away. So the medic can't respond to your request every time. But he should come to you if he is near you and does not have any more important goal.

thanks for responding.

on my setup, they never deliver medpacks, regardless of how close you are when requesting "medic". i have been standing right in front of a medic almost dead, and the bot will not give a medpack to me after requesting "medic".

the LTs however, will always give out ammo when asked.

just kind of frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users