Welcome to Omni-bot Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jumping Bots

- - - - - Jumping

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VargaTom

VargaTom

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNorth of Hungary

Hi, can anyone give a reason why these bots are bouncing?

https://youtu.be/g-LfMSyAr3I

Mateos

Mateos

• Members
  • 1,103 posts
  • LocationFrance

I believe there's a path through at the top of that part of the castle, from a wooden crate to the roof, and they seem stuck in it (probably until reaching a waypoint that will tell them you're good to go), but haven't opened the waypoints, gotta check

Btw we had a discussion about Warbell though MP, do you want me to take care of the few issues we discussed, or are you on them?

Edit: Well I see in the script "Fixed bot stuckage at Monastery with crates" from me back in 2014 but it doesn't seem to work ^^' No  path through though, only waypoints and flags (jumpgap and jumplow on most waypoints)...

Edit 2: I sometimes wonder if, when they're jumping, as they keep moving, there's no 'reachability' or 'stuckage' detection that normally happens in this kind of situation... If that's true, then in this case they're just stuck in an infinite loop

mateos1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users