Welcome to Omni-bot Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Troubleshooting bot problems from the ETNam mod...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vrex

Vrex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi all,

I was recently testing some sniper spots I added to the eagles_2ways_b3.gm / map and noticed that while everything is fine in vanilla ET, under the ETNam mod, the bots don't seem to take the documents or fuel to the bus cappoint but instead go off roaming (according to the StateTree in the debug window) once they pick them up. In case it was something I introduced, I copied in the latest eagles_2ways_b3.gm from SVN, but the same thing happens. I've tried turning on debugging / logging, but I'm not seeing any script errors or anything obvious so I'm not sure what my next troubleshooting step should be.

Usually I make changes and test them under vanilla ET with the Omni-bot mod loaded and when everything is done, give it a quick cursory check under ETNam with no problems seen. Is there a way to get things like fpinfo / draw_goals and other debugging utils running inside a mod?

Thanks in advance!

Native12

Native12

• Members
  • 184 posts

Hi,

add into OnMapLoad these three lines:

OnTrigger( "USA have stolen the Document!", Map.tcr_docs_scriptname_Taken );    //ETNam

OnTrigger( "USA have stolen the Bus Fuel!", Map.tcr_fuel_scriptname_Taken );    //ETNam

OnTrigger( "USA have stolen the Plane Fuel!", Map.tcr_planefuel_scriptname_Taken );    //ETNam

Vrex

Vrex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

(slaps self)

Oh of course! The triggers are different.

Thanks Native12!

Sorry all, I feel awfully stupid for not picking up on something obvious like that :)

Native12

Native12

• Members
  • 184 posts
No problem.
The similar problem can be with plant goals or defuse goals in Nitmod.
This is my older script - so maybe later I will remake whole script for this map.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users