Welcome to Omni-bot Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't rename a waypoint with the flag 'closed'

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mateos

Mateos

• Members
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationFrance

Hello,

I noticed you can't rename a waypoint with the flag 'closed': you need to remove the flag, do the rename, then set the flag again.

Now the nasty part: instead, the closest waypoint near the waypoint the player is the closest to gets the name!

Is it some protection to avoid regression (since this flag is often set through script)?

How to reproduce: create a waypoint, add the flag 'closed', try to name it: console says it's done, but the flag do not have a name.

Or is the name actually set but the render doesn't refresh? Since an other waypoints gets the name, when trying wt with the name, I get warped to the other one, not the 'closed' one

mateos1.png

palota

palota

• Administrators
  • 523 posts

I will fix this bug in next Omni-bot version.

• Mateos likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users