Welcome to Omni-bot Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Issue viewing waypoint for Frostbite

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mateos

Mateos

• Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationFrance

Hello,

ET Legacy Team released a reworked version of Frostbite, and I was going to adapt the old waypoints to it, but the waypoint viewing mode is a bit freaking out, perhaps because the waypointing is very complex; I checked my install to see if I had old binaries or a modified script which did not get a good merge, but nothing there.

Here's a screen:

Y4BpeMR.jpg

It's tilting left and right fyi; can you reproduce?

mateos1.png

Native12

Native12

• Members
  • 177 posts

Hi, those waypoints and script is my work. We could try adapt it for a new version. But if there were too many changes we'd make completely new waypoints and script. Just send me link for new pk3 file and I'll take look on it and I'll let you know my decision.

The waypoints are not rendering because of there are too many of them.

Mateos

Mateos

• Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationFrance

Here, with a changelog: http://wolffiles.de/index.php?news-733

mateos1.png

Native12

Native12

• Members
  • 177 posts

We'll make a new waypoints for this map but after we return from holidays within August.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users