Welcome to Omni-bot Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Automatic goals in Baserace...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vrex

Vrex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi all,

I'm adding some camp goals to baserace and wanted to fix up the MG42 use / repair goals which all seem to be auto-detected as on top of each other at the top level of the tower.

I can move the repairmg42 goal to the right spot by manually changing the entry in baserace_goals.gm, but the trigger box stays where it is.

Is there any way to over-ride the auto-detected goals or move the trigger boxes?

Cheers!

palota

palota

• Administrators
  • 501 posts

All automatic goals have boxes, but they are useful only for build goals or vehicles. The boxes are ignored by mountmg42 and repairmg42 goals. If you need to move mg42, just change its Position.

Omni-bot does not support multiple mg42s at the same position. Bots can mount only one of them (uber tower mg42 in baserace).

Vrex

Vrex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

All automatic goals have boxes, but they are useful only for build goals or vehicles. The boxes are ignored by mountmg42 and repairmg42 goals. If you need to move mg42, just change its Position.

Omni-bot does not support multiple mg42s at the same position. Bots can mount only one of them (uber tower mg42 in baserace).

Thanks Palota!

I guess that means I just need to move the goal marker a little closer (or maybe further away from the MG42s).

If I enable / disable the mountmg42 goals for every tower upgrade will that allow the bots to keep using the guns as the tower upgrades? That way there arent multiple goals available at the same location.

for example:

goal1 -> woodenmg

goal2 -> disable woodenmg / enable supermg

goal3 -> disable supermg -> enable ubermg

or do you mean multiple mg42s in the same location fullstop whether the goal is enabled or not?

palota

palota

• Administrators
  • 501 posts

It's not possible in current Omni-bot version because MOUNTMG42 goals have wrong entities.

I will add function SetEntity to next Omni-bot version.

• Mateos likes this

Vrex

Vrex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

It's not possible in current Omni-bot version because MOUNTMG42 goals have wrong entities.

I will add function SetEntity to next Omni-bot version.

Ok! I'll wait for the next version.

Thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users