Welcome to Omni-bot Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Goal priority affected by weapon restriction

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mateos

Mateos

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
  • LocationFrance

Good evening,

I'm looking into Quotidian (Beta 2) waypoints by @palota, as the Axis wasn't really present on defence when I played that map again during this winter period, and as I wanted to know why (because I recalled that map was well waypointed).

But...

I noticed a weirdness, being a DEFEND goal having a priority of 0.7 while nowhere, neither in the script or the goal file, you have that particular priority change. The only difference I noticed is that it has weapon restrictions; MP40 and Sten:

DEFEND_n_truck8 =
    {
        AimVectors =
        {
            [0] = Vec3(-0.145, 0.972, -0.187),
        },
        GoalType = "Defend",
        MaxCampTime = 300,
        MinCampTime = 70,
        MinRadius = 32,
        Position = Vec3(4308.605, -3874.125, 225.269),
        Weapons =
        {
            [20] = 1,
            [6] = 1,
        },
    },

I believe it's the Sten restriction which ups the priority to this point ^^' That doesn't sound right to my mind, isn't it?

mateos1.png

Native12

Native12

• Members
  • 182 posts

http://omni-bot.invi...pe_Goal#weapon:

Camp goals can be weapon limited. This means that only bots that have a specific weapon or weapons will be able to use them. Any camp goal that is weapon limited automatically gets a higher priority than camp goals without a weapon limit.

• Mateos likes this

Mateos

Mateos

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
  • LocationFrance

OK, but to me that doesn't sound right :< I'll force it then, no problem ^^' Thank you!

mateos1.png

Native12

Native12

• Members
  • 182 posts

Do you need some goal with weapon restrictions and default priority?

I think - maybe it will be work - you can decrease priority for this goal in OnMapLoad table.

I'm not sure - you could give it a shot.  :) :D

Mateos

Mateos

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
  • LocationFrance

That's what I did :P

• Native12 likes this

mateos1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users